A free version of Microsoft Teams has been released by Microsoft.
Teams, a program that allows businesses to chat, call, and share files and apps in a shared workspace, will be available in 40 languages for up to 300 people.
The free version of Teams will feature:
- Unlimited chat messages and search
- Built-in audio and video calling for individuals, groups and full team meetups
- 10GB of team file storage plus additional 2GB per person for personal storage
- Integrated, real-time content creation with Office Online apps, including built-in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote
- Unlimited app integrations with 140+ business apps to choose from – including Adobe, Evernote and Trello
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with anyone inside or outside your organisation, backed by Microsoft’s secure, global infrastructure
The full version of Microsoft Teams is a platform that combines workplace chat, meetings, notes, and attachments. The service integrates with a company’s Office 365 subscription, including Microsoft Office and Skype, and features extensions that can integrate with non-Microsoft products. Teams is also available on all mobile operating systems.
To download the free version of Teams, follow this link: https://products.office.com/en-gb/microsoft-teams/free